We believe that everyone affected should be well informed, feel connected to others and enabled to live life to the full.
So we have created a Network. A community that includes people living with young onset dementia, their family and friends, as well as organisations and professionals who work in the fields of dementia and social care.
What does it do?
- Provides opportunities for members to share experience, knowledge and to learn from each other.
- Collaborates to create young onset dementia resources.
Encourages improved young onset services across the UK and influence and inform national and local policies.
Joining our Network is free of charge and whilst there is no obligation to participate in our activities and events, there will be lots of opportunities for you to get involved if you wish.
Joining will give you
- Access to young onset dementia information, guidance and tools
- Regular newsletters including young onset specific information, events and research
- Events around the UK and online
- Opportunities to raise awareness of young onset dementia.
The Young Dementia Network is guided by a collaborative group. Further details, including the individuals and organisations involved, can be found here.
You can get in touch with the Young Dementia Network via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
On 1 November 2020, YoungDementia UK merged with Dementia UK. More information about the merger can be found here.